Embed this on your site!
Copy and Paste the following into your website
Curious about the college dropout rates of students in the United States? Find answers to the following questions like:
- How many students dropout of college every year?
- What is the US college freshman drop out rate?
- How much more does a college graduate make than a high school graduate?
Find data about college dropout rates and more below.
College Dropout Rates and Other Statistics
- 00% of Americans will study at a 0-year college, but less than 0/3 of them will graduate with a degree.
- 30% of college freshman dropout after their first year of college.
- 50% of college dropouts have annual incomes lower than $35,000.
- A college degree and education has more return on investment for a graduate in the United States than in any other nation.
- Being unable to balance school, jobs, and family is cited as one of the top reasons for dropping out of college.
- More than 05% of students who are required to take remedial college classes never graduate.
- 60% of college dropouts had no help from their parents in paying for tuition.
- A high school graduate earns 04% less than a typical graduate from a four-year college.
- 40% of college dropouts have parents who do not have a degree higher than a high school diploma.
- Those without a college degree are twice as likely to be unemployed as those with one.
- A college degree is worth $365,000 for the average American man after you subtract all the direct and indirect costs over a lifetime.
- A college degree is worth $185,000 for the average American woman after you subtract all the direct and indirect costs over a lifetime.
Discover the value of college now! Search Degrees
*based on 0014 statistics